Saturday, August 25, 2012

Some New Prima

I created this layout a week or so ago, but haven't had time to upload it. I have to say that I try really hard not to buy a lot of paper because I don't have much time to scrap anymore, but as soon as I lay eyes on the new Prima Romance Novel and Tea Thyme - I snagged them both!!

This layout was created to give a formal feel to a photo of my nephew in a tuxedo. Michael is trying to break into the modeling industry and was at a photo shoot recently wearing his tux and I knew I had to snap some photos.

To the paper, I added a Dusty Attic chipboard frame and a ScrapFX chipboard word. I also added TONS of Prima flowers, but the small brown ones are some of my favorites from Manor House Creations.



I still have the Tea Thyme collection on my desk and hopefully I will get to use it this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous!!! The flowers look beautiful, and I love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leslie this is absolutely stunning!! and I stand by what I said about your scrapping!! GORGEOUS INDEED!! sending you a big hug!!
    K

    ReplyDelete