Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Before I Head to Bed...

I wanted to quickly come on and share another layout from the August kit at C'est Magnifique Kits! This really is one of my favorite kits because these papers are utterly gorgeous!

So this one is completely different from my last one. This is Christian all messy and gooey from eating his first chocolate covered strawberry. I wanted the papers to be just as messy so I dripped and splattered some gesso, red paint and brown mists all over the place.

I added some cheese cloth behind the photo to add some texture and added the Petaloo Berry Picks to go with my 'berry' theme. This is a very simple layout, but sometimes they just need to be, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of your new blog, Leslie!! I really love the messiness of this layout- you're right, it suits the photo perfectly!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Leslie it's amazing love how you dripped. Isn't is amazing to experiment?? Love the new look of the blog

    ReplyDelete