Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Glitz!!

I am so in love with the new Glitz Design's collections! As soon as I unpacked them and put them into the store I knew I had to at least start with one of them! I did choose the "Hello Friend" collection because I just love the peach color with some pinks and teals in there.

I also added the brand new GORGEOUS Winter's Song flower from Manor House Creations based in Australia! I can't say enough about the beauty of these flowers - they are probably the most prettiest I have ever seen!!

Anyway, here it is! The photos are of my daughter when she was out playing in the yard with my grandson. They were having a blast and it made me smile to see them having so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Leslie!! I saw the line up close and personal at CHA and loved it!! Your layout is just so light and feels like spring!! Gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete