Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unbelievable!

I can't believe it, but I did two more layouts last night. I am on a roll - woohoo!!!!

So anyway, these two are also based on the challenges over at Birds of a Feather. The first challenge was a journaling prompt and my question was "What would you do if money were no object?". I love that question! Here is my layout:



My response was that I have always dreamed of traveling extensively throughout the countries of Europe. I would love to take at least a year or two and see as much as I could.

Obviously that's never going to happen now, but it's all about dreaming, right?

So my next one is just a very simple layout and the challenge was to use a mask or stencils from our stash and create background paper. Most of my stuff is still in boxes so I used a piece of chipboard as my mask. I used a coral smooch color and one of the moonshadow mists and I really like the subtlety of the image.

The photo is of my and my nephew, Michael's, toes while at the beach last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment