Sunday, April 17, 2011

Three New Layouts!

Yay! I had time last night and today to design three more. On a roll - just in time to leave for 3 weeks due to more surgery for Kevin. But still...3 more!

So this first one was created using paper from an old Swirlydoos kit. It's the House of Three line that is to be inked and dyed due to the resists applied to the paper. LOVE THEM! I have never gotten to use them until last night and the resists are beautiful. Such possibilities.

Anyway, this is Breezy and my grandson, Christian. She is such a happy mom and he is such a happy baby.



These next two are designed using more of the Mama Razzi papers from Bo Bunny. I have always loved the blue/brown combination so they definitely appeal to me.

The first one is of Christian. This photo was taken of him at day care. Isn't he just so cute, lol?



This one is of Kevin holding the baby while Kevin was visiting the other day. I just love the happiness on Kevin's face. This one is very simple, but I tend to design that way.

1 comment:

  1. Not only are your layout beautiful, You also have such beautiful people in them. Your ideas are an inspiration. Would love to create some of these.

    ReplyDelete