Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just A Few Layouts

I did one of these a week or so ago, but never got the photo taken until today. The other two I did last night, but I am not overly pleased with one of them.

This first one is my "One Little Word" layout. It's a very odd picture in that I colored and texturized it in a very strange way. Oh well...an odd photo for an odd girl, lol.



I really like this one. It's a photo of Kevin's federal recovery coordinator, Mary. She has been with us since Kevin was first wounded and has done so much for us that I could never begin to say how much I appreciate her. She really is an angel and I knew I had to make the title to this "Snow Angel" as soon as I saw the pic.



This is the one I am not overly fond of. I admit that the snowflakes are a little hard to see, but I just think it needs more. I don't know what though. I don't have many Christmas embellies, but hopefully something comes to mind soon. Although I am uploading it here, in my mind it really is unfinished. I am open to suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment