Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yipee! BasicGrey!!

I ordered the new BG Origins from Croppin Paradise and as soon as I got my box I knew that I wanted to finally scrap the photos of my dad, Breezy and I at the ballgame this past summer. Once I started though, I couldn't stop. I did another layout of Breezy and you can just tell by the look on her face that she is sooooo tired of me taking her picture, lol.

I have more in mind using the BG - I just love this line!

I had to laugh on this one though. I didn't have a "Y" to finish off the word "day" so I took a "U" and a "J" and created one. It's a little larger than the other letters, but I still think it works.


I have to say that I really love the new font used on the BG alpha stickers in this line, but when I used them they really weren't very noticeable so I outlined them with a black marker. It made all the difference. I learned this from Tricia Peever over at SM. It's really such a simple thing, but it made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment