Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yet another layout, lol!

I have been scrapping a lot lately and I am so glad. It gives me peace of mind and enables me to get through the days a little bit better.

Anyway, here is one of Breezy taken at the Japanese Tea Garden (again, lol). Her face looks so sad in this one though. It just breaks my heart...



The journaling reads: It's been such a rough couple of years for Brianna. Ever since Kevin was wounded, she has suffered the loss of not only who her brother was, but also the loss of her friends, her job, her freedom to live her life as she would have chosen and even the ability to be happy. Time does heal all wounds though...She'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Leslie, such powerful journaling. And the layout is really beautiful, I love the greens and blues.

    ReplyDelete