Friday, October 26, 2012

First 2 from the Nov kit!

I honestly think that the November kit is my most favorite ever.  That Domestic Goddess line from 7 Dots Studio is da bomb, lol!!  The colors are just divine and the graphics are superb.

For my first layout I went very simple.  It's titled "My Son" and obviously it's of Kevin.  This is one of those 10 minute jobs and I realize it's pretty obvious, but it works for me.


This second layout is named "Moments".  I really love the colors of this paper - they are soft, yet bold and they just call to me like no other paper ever has.

For both layouts I used the new Inkadinkado Stamping Gear.  That thing is the coolest.

Anyway, this is myself with my DGS again at the Botanical Gardens.


Isn't he just the cutest thing?  The most precious little boy ever!!

4 comments:

  1. these 2 are actually really amazing!! first of all the photos are really touching!! but the way you placed the embelishments is amazing! I love the stamping and I love how you placed those prima doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 minute job??? Really!!!?? Leslie, it is gorgeous!! Both are beautiful LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran into this page on accident, surprisingly, this is a wonderful website. The site owner has done a great job writing/collecting articles to post, the info here is really and helpful when i do research. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.


    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete