Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Baby

This month at my kit club, C'est Magnifique, we are offering the new 7 Dots Studio line. These papers are TDF!!! (and sorry - but we are sold out!). Here is my sneak peek layout:



This is my daughter and my grandson, just minutes after he was born.

For this layout, I used my newest addiction - the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst in California Poppy Gold. I absolutely LOVE these Starbursts! We have a few left in the store, but I think I need to place another order, lol.

I also really love the little flowers by Wild Orchid. I have noticed more and more people are using lots of flowers on their boy layouts and I'm glad. I love flowers and it's not been easy to create grandson layouts without them, lol.

And for those of you that know me - I dislike banners intensely. So why did I use one here? I just don't know! I had to fill that space with something and those little buggers were sitting there so I used them. I hate to admit it too, but I like it there. I may just have to use them more often (now that the fad is almost over, right? LOL),

So I'll be back tomorrow with some other layouts that aren't kit related. Gotta run now!

1 comment:

  1. I love this page Leslie!! The background misting is fabulous & the banner looks perfect LOL! Can't wait to get my kit :-)

    ReplyDelete