Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scrapped Again Last Night

It was a rough night last night being the 2nd anniversary of Kevin being wounded, so I retreated to my scraproom and got a few things done.

The first layout is designed using the Swirlydoos kit again. I so loved this kit! It also follows the sketch that Beggahuna puts out for them each month. It is Kevin and I at the tea gardens last November.


This one is Moe and I at Vegas a few years back. I had a blast playing with paint and glimmer mists on this one. It's simple, but I still like it.


And this is a journal I have started. Since I am becoming a grandmother, I have decided to create an art journal full of tips and ideas for my daughter to help her raise her children. This is the first project I have ever sewed and I have Donna Downey to thank! She is one of my inspiration gurus, lol.


This last is the first page of my journal. It sucks. I wasn't going to put it on here, but I am hoping that, through time, I get better and it becomes obvious, lol.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't suck, your pages are beautiful and inspiring. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete