Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Couple More

Kristy, one of the DT members over at ScrapMuse, turned me on to Sketchy Thursdays and I fell in love with this sketch:


And here is my take on it:



This is Dolly from over at Busch Gardens in Tampa, FL. She is a very friendly giraffe, lol.

This next layout is of my nephew Michael. He took this photo a while ago and actually sent it to Kevin when we were in the hospital:



I just noticed the "H" in "what" is crooked so I will have to fix that, lol.

And I think I am going to take a short, little nap now. Maybe when I get up I can scrap some more.

2 comments:

  1. You got some good photos of Dolly the Giraffe.
    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete