Friday, January 15, 2010

Yukky Night

I had such a mentally draining night last night so I scrapped. What else can we do when we are so very depressed?

So here are my layouts. The first is a scraplift and I am very mad at myself because I can't remember who I lifted. I have it in my mind that it is Donna Downey, but I might be seriously wrong.

Anyway, I just LOVE how she flowered the whole background! And what a way to get rid of some of the million tiny Prima flowers I have from years ago, huh?


This second layout is for the challenge over at ScrapMuse. We had to hand cut paper to make embellishments and add chipboard. I cut the leaves out of some old Prima paper. Cutting things is a little hard for me, but I managed!


Now I am off to scrap for a bit. Kevin is out with Ronnie and I am so enjoying being home alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment